Benefits of LiFePO4 UPS Batteries
Some key benefits of the Eco Tree LiFePO4 Lithium-ion UPS batteries include:
- Longer lifespan – An Eco Tree UPS battery have at least 10 times the cycle life of average sealed lead-acid batteries normally found in UPS units
- Higher capacity – LiFePO4 cell technology allows you to store up to twice the energy, making it ideal for larger applications.
- Recharge faster – LiFePO4 technology allows faster charging than other UPS lithium-ion batteries, resulting in less downtime.
Main Features and Specifications
If you’re looking for a top-of-the-line UPS battery, you’ll want to check out the Eco Tree LiFePO4 lithium battery range.
Key features of Eco Tree lithium batteries UPS range:
- Capacity: Our range from 12V 12AH to 48V 100AH can provide enough power to keep your critical equipment running for hours. Plus, our batteries can be recharged in as little as 1 hour
- Lithium battery technology: European LiFePO4 cylindrical smart cell technology, the safe and durable battery solution for energy storage.
- IP65 Casing: Water/dust resistant, designed to avoid overheating.
- Battery Management System: Built-in power conditioning against overvoltage. Protected against short circuit and reverse polarity.
- Zero maintenance costs: a true fit-and-forget solution!
Why Choose Eco Tree Lithium-ion Batteries?
There are many reasons to choose Eco Tree Lithium battery solutions:
- The Eco Tree LiFePO4 lasts up to 3 times longer than others!
- LiFePO4 batteries are lighter than lead-acid or absorbent glass mat (AGM) options, making them easy to transport and install.
- Environmentally friendly, with no toxic emissions or heavy metals.
How to Choose the Best UPS Lithium Battery for Your Needs?
When it comes to selecting the best battery backup for UPS systems, consider the following.
First, what do you need to power and over what time? If you need to power a laptop or small appliance for a short period, a small lithium-ion battery should be enough. But if you need to power a large device, several devices at once, or charge electric vehicles, you’ll need more capacity.
Second, consider the size – does the installation site have enough space for the battery power capacity you need? Whatever your application, our range includes smaller 151 x 98 101mm and larger 442 x 435 x 176mm models suitable for most applications.
How Long Do Lithium UPS Batteries Last?
A UPS battery can last for several years, depending on the application and type of charger used with it. The average lifespan is around 10-15 years.
However, if the lithium-ion ups battery is discharged and charged frequently, it will start to degrade faster.