Benefits of LiFePO4 Lithium Batteries for Solar Storage
The benefits of using a LiFePO4 lithium-ion battery for solar installations include:
- Lithium solar batteries have a greater lifespan: up to 10,000 charge cycles per battery compared to just 250-500 cycles for lead-acid batteries.
- Greater stability: LiFePO4 battery technology eliminates any charging cycle life “memory effect” that can reduce the lifespan of a regular lead-acid battery.
- LiFePO4 technology suffers less thermal runaway than other types of lithium-ion batteries.
- Retain more usable energy from your solar panels in your solar battery system.
- LiFePO4 makes a sustainable lifestyle a reality by increasing off-grid electricity capability and decreasing dependency on the national grid.
Main Features and Specifications
LiFePO4 is a great choice because of its high battery charging capacity, long life, and no need for maintenance.
- Voltage Range: 12V 33AH to 48V 100AH
- Battery life: 10-15 years or more
- High capacity: Holds more energy than other battery types.
- Zero maintenance
- 6-year warranty
Why Choose Eco Tree Lithium Batteries for Solar Storage?
Eco Tree lithium solar batteries are the best off-grid battery storage options for any solar power installation. Eco Tree LiFePO4 batteries offer many advantages:
Our high efficiency, high-performance batteries offer a high discharge rate and provide plenty of energy when you need it. Perfect for dealing with a power outage or use to sell your stored energy through a feed-in tariff during peak demand hours.
With a higher energy density than lead-acid batteries, our LiFePO4 range can store more energy per unit of weight. An efficient solution for any storage applications.
Long Battery Life
Lithium batteries have a greater lifespan than lead-acid batteries and remain fully charged for longer before recharging is needed.
How to Choose the Best Lithium Solar Battery for Your Needs?
- First, the physical size of the lithium solar battery you need will depend on your daily power usage and the devices that need to be charged.
- A bigger battery will supply more charging power, make you more self-reliant and able to go longer without needing to recharge.
- Another important consideration is the discharge rate, which varies from product to product. A higher discharge rate means that more power can be drawn from the battery at one time, making it more efficient.
How Long Do Lithium Batteries Last in Solar Panel Systems?
High-quality lithium batteries can last up to 15 years if properly maintained and used correctly. On the other hand, low-quality batteries may only last 2-3 years.
Remember that the lifespan of a lithium-ion battery varies depending on various factors: type of battery, manufacturer, quality of the battery, and usage.