Benefits of LiFePO4 Lithium Batteries for Access Platforms
- High energy density provides greater battery power
- Compatible with a range of battery chargers
- Rapid charging 10 x faster than alternatives
- Ultra-low self-discharge when not in use
- Built-in Battery Management System prevent overheating
- Zero maintenance – a real fit-and-forget solution
Main Features and Specifications
- Our advanced LiFePO4 tubular plate batteries have a longer life than flat plate batteries
- ABS flame-resistant casing: Explosion-proof
- Integrated Battery Management System
- High Capacity: 12 – 320 Ah / 154 – 3955 Wh
- Backed by a 10 year warranty
Why Choose Eco Tree Lithium Batteries for access platforms?
Our LiFePO4 lithium iron phosphate batteries offer many benefits for access platforms:
- Lighter weight: up to 50% lighter than lead acid batteries
- Higher power density: 3 x more energy per kilogram
- Longer lifespan: up to 12 x longer than lead acid/AGM/ GEL
- Safer chemistry: no risk of fire or explosion
- Maintenance-free: no need to add water
- 10 year warranty for total peace of mind
Eco Tree lithium batteries are the perfect power solution for access platforms, providing lighter weight, higher power density and a longer lifespan than lead acid batteries. Safer chemistry and maintenance-free operation make them the ideal choice for this application.
How to choose the right type of battery for access platforms
Several different types of batteries are available on the market today for use in access platforms. The three most common types are lead-acid, nickel-cadmium (NiCd), and lithium iron phosphate (LFP).
Top factors to consider before buying:
- How often you will use the access platform
- The temperature range in which you will use the access platform
- How long you need the access platform to operate between charges
- The weight and size of the battery
How long do access platform batteries last?
Different types of batteries will have different lifespans, but generally speaking, an access platform battery will last between 500 and 1000 charges. LiFePO4 units from Eco Tree Lithium deliver up to 3000 charging cycles at 100% DoD and 5000 charging cycles at 80% DoD.
How often should I charge my access platform batteries?
It is best to charge them after each use or at least once a week. However, if you are not using your access platform regularly, it is still wise to charge the batteries at least once a month to keep them in good condition.
Can I use my access platform battery in cold weather?
Yes, you can use it in cold weather. Our LiFePO4 models come with a built-in heater and provide outstanding cold-weather performance.