Benefits of LiFePO4 lithium motorhome batteries
LiFePO4 lithium battery technology offers plenty of benefits over the traditional lead and AGM batteries.
- Fast charging for maximum efficiency
- Superior temperature tolerance and voltage performance
- 100% recyclable and sustainable
- More charge cycles and LiFePO4 cells remain fully charged for more time
- Very little maintenance required
- Ideal for use with solar panels
Want to install a lithium leisure battery that can be charged quickly and provides maximum safety and longevity? Consider LiFePO4 motorhome leisure batteries from Eco Tree Lithium.
Main Features and Specifications
- Industry-leading LiFePO4 prismatic cells
- Light: half the weight of a traditional battery
- An Eco Tree lithium battery has the same capacity as 15 lead-acid batteries
- High charge/discharge lifespan: 2000 x 100% deep discharge or 3000 cycles at 80% Depth of Discharge.
- Integral Battery Management System (BMS)
- Warranty for 6 years
- Built-in temperature sensor protects against overload in cold temperatures
- Flame-resistant casing complies with UL94-Vo
- Protection against voltage spikes/drops
- Drop-fit design to replace most lead, gel or AGM batteries.
Why Choose Eco Tree Lithium leisure batteries for motorhomes?
Here are some reasons why people choose Eco Tree eco-friendly lithium leisure batteries.
- Maximum deep discharge cycles: 2000 x 100%
- Minimum 70% of rated capacity even after many years
- 6-year warranty
- Maximum safety: CE and UN38.3 accredited
- Unbeatable customer and technical support
- Next day delivery on all lithium motorhome batteries
Want superior battery performance and eco-friendly technology? Buy from EcoTree Lithium – you won’t regret it!
Are lithium batteries good for motorhomes?
Overall, yes. But it’s important to ensure your vehicle can handle the additional power draw of lithium batteries. So consult with the manufacturer or an automotive specialist.
Also, lithium batteries tend to have a hefty price tag. So weigh the cost of the battery against how long you plan on using it.
Is it worth switching to a motorhome lithium battery?
Yes, it’s worth switching to a lithium battery for your motorhome or camper van. A LiFePO4 leisure battery is smaller, lighter, and longer-lasting compared to traditional batteries. Lithium batteries also suffer less vibration damage when installed correctly. They can also be safely discharged completely without damaging the battery.
Can I replace my motorhome lead-acid battery with lithium-ion?
Yes, you can replace your lead acid battery with a lithium-ion battery. LiFePO4 leisure batteries are more efficient and won’t need to be replaced as often. And you won’t have to recharge lithium motorhome batteries with a mains charger or other charging system as often.
But remember that Lithium-ion batteries are designed to power appliances over long periods and not output maximum amperage like starter batteries to start a motor.