Benefits of Lithium LiFePO4 Batteries
Advantages include fast charging, longer service life, temperature protection, and high cycle life, making them perfect for demanding applications. Smart cell technology allows each battery to provide high power over a short period or lower power over a long period. We can say that major benefits of LiFePo4 batteries are:
- Sustainable power and performance
- Enhanced safety and reliability
- Longer life span/charging cycle life
- Zero maintenance
- High-efficiency performance
Main Features and Specifications of Eco Tree Lithium Batteries
- Nominal voltage 12.8 volts
- LiFePO4 built-in battery management system (BMS)
- Cutting-edge design & technology from Europe
- Stainless steel explosion-proof battery cells + high-pressure safety vent
- UL94-Vo ABS case, flame resistant, integrated thermal fuse
- LiFePO4 cylindrical smart cells
- Protection against high/low voltage, reverse polarity, and short circuit
- Automatic cell equalisation
- Drop-in design to replace most Lead Acid, Gel or AGM batteries.
- A fit-and-forget battery solution
- Warranty against defects (10 years)
- Capacity: 12 – 320 AH or 154 – 3955 WH
Why Choose Eco Tree LiFePO4 Batteries?
Eco Tree LFP batteries have greater capacity compared to lead-acid batteries. Our LFP battery provides 320,000AH and costs 68% less than the equivalent number of conventional batteries.
Plus, an Eco Tree LiFePO4 charges 10 × faster than a lead-acid/AGM battery. Eco Tree Lithium batteries provide more than 2000 × 100% deep discharge cycles and will still perform at a minimum of 70% of its rated capacity after that.
Other reasons to choose Eco Tree
We offer a manufacturer’s warranty covering defects in battery cells for 10 years. Lithium Phosphate (LiFePO4) battery technology is the safest available. Our products are CE and UN38.3 accredited.
Choose from our extensive battery range to match most size, voltage and AH requirements.
Eco Tree – sustainable, high-performance power when you need it – ALWAYS!
Industries that Use LiFePO4 Batteries
Eco Tree’s LiFePO4 range is ideal for various applications, including:
- Recreational vehicles (boat, caravan, golf cart/trolley).
- UPS systems (uninterrupted power supply), solar battery storage
- Battery-powered vehicles: floor cleaning machines, access platforms, mobility scooters,
- Medical appliances/equipment
How to Choose the Best Lithium Battery for Your Needs?
Before buying a LiFePO4 battery, consider the following.
The discharge rate
Make sure the battery has an adequate discharge rate. This will ensure it doesn’t overheat or experience any other problems when used.
Nominal voltage rating
Check the voltage rating will meet the application demands, whether for leisure vehicles, marine, or energy storage.
Finally, ensure that the battery has been tested and certified safe for your application. It should meet the required safety regulations.
1. Do I need a special charger to use your batteries?
No. Any suitable lithium battery charger will work with Eco Tree’s products.
2. How long do Eco Tree lithium batteries last?
Up to 15 × longer than a sealed lead-acid/AGM unit.
3. What is the difference between lithium-ion and LiFePO4?
The LiFePO4 has the advantage of being both more durable (cycle life is 4-5 times longer) and safer. This is a critical advantage since lithium-ion cells can overheat and even combust in some applications, unlike a LiFePO4, which won’t.